Forum > Discuss Blog Entries

Hottest Fan Art in the Universe

<< < (3/3)

Adam Dravian:

--- Quote from: Jessica Safron on August 02, 2015, 10:13:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: Adam Dravian on July 30, 2015, 04:44:18 PM ---Eventually, when I was about fifteen or sixteen, I talked my mom into letting me purchase the Spice Channel for the night[...]

--- End quote ---

Gah, what a weird topic to bring up with your mom.
--- End quote ---

Yeah, I know it seems weird. My mom was pretty atypical when it came to things related to sex. I know most parents, at least in the US, dread having the "birds and the bees" conversation with their kids (and some never even bother), but my mom seemed genuinely excited about it. When I was about four, she asked me if I knew about sex, and she acted disappointed when I told her that I already did (I had "naughty" neighbor kids that had already filled me in, plus I watched a lot R-rated movies on HBO). She also once bought one of my friends (who was maybe thirteen or fourteen at the time) an issue of Playboy in exchange for him mowing our lawn.

So anyway, when she was leaving me home alone for a weekend, it didn't feel totally strange to ask her if I could order the Spice Channel for a night.

Rijst:

--- Quote from: Adam Dravian on August 02, 2015, 01:11:37 PM ---So anyway, when she was leaving me home alone for a weekend, it didn't feel totally strange to ask her if I could order the Spice Channel for a night.

--- End quote ---

She probably thought to herself "he's going to be so disappointed, Spice Channel is much better when you need to use your imagination"..

Adam Dravian:

--- Quote from: Rijst on August 03, 2015, 12:51:39 PM ---She probably thought to herself "he's going to be so disappointed, Spice Channel is much better when you need to use your imagination"..

--- End quote ---

Totally. It was her plan all along to teach me a valuable life lesson.

aett:
Those spam posts got my hopes up that there was some kind of discussion going on around here...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version