Author Topic: New Character School Pictures, Plus a FAQ  (Read 8078 times)

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
New Character School Pictures, Plus a FAQ
« on: August 23, 2015, 01:12:08 AM »

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
Re: New Character School Pictures, Plus a FAQ
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2015, 04:47:05 PM »
Hahaha Ryan Broderick likes Honey, I minimized the children. What a brilliant piss-take!

The about page has a lot of small updates. Did they have surnames before? I don't seem to remember them. Also a bit of backstory which does a lot to enrich this page a little. I especially love the last sentence on Eddie's description..

Is it me or does Heather look better than Veronica in those pictures?
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2015, 04:49:47 PM »
Quote from: FAQ
Q: Why does every girl in the comic have big boobs?

A: That’s absurd. Not every girl has a huge rack. Why, Tina is barely a B-cup.

I remember asking this (and getting a lot of flak for it) but is it asked that frequently? Tell me I'm at least in good company and not just overly sensitive feminazis..?
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2015, 05:30:17 PM »
Hahaha Ryan Broderick likes Honey, I minimized the children. What a brilliant piss-take!

Credit goes to Jessica for that one.

The about page has a lot of small updates. Did they have surnames before? I don't seem to remember them. Also a bit of backstory which does a lot to enrich this page a little. I especially love the last sentence on Eddie's description..

They've always had surnames listed, but you're right, there are a lot of tiny updates to the old entries. It was Jessica's idea to add that final sentence to Eddie's entry, as she felt it was important to give a subtle reminder to new readers about the actual nature of the comic.

Some of the entries, like Carmen's, were hard to write without spoiling things for people who haven't yet read the comic. That's especially the case with Ket and Darwick, which is why they have such sparse entries.

Heh, while Jessica was drawing Heather, she actually said something like, "I think I might be doing too good of a job on her, she might be looking a little too hot." Ideally, Heather and Veronica should be two sides of the same popular babe coin, it's just that ones a brunette and the other is a blonde.

Quote from: FAQ
Q: Why does every girl in the comic have big boobs?

A: That’s absurd. Not every girl has a huge rack. Why, Tina is barely a B-cup.

I remember asking this (and getting a lot of flak for it) but is it asked that frequently? Tell me I'm at least in good company and not just overly sensitive feminazis..?

People don't usually ask it directly. Instead they allude to it by saying something like, "Gee, it seems like every girl has huge tits." Or, "Wow, there sure are a lot of busty girls in this comic." I figure it's something that would occur to people even if they won't vocalize it to us, so it felt like it should get acknowledged in the FAQ, even if it's just in a silly manner.

Michigander1911

• Rad Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2015, 08:17:22 AM »
I've always liked the characters page and the updates are great. 

Heh, while Jessica was drawing Heather, she actually said something like, "I think I might be doing too good of a job on her, she might be looking a little too hot." Ideally, Heather and Veronica should be two sides of the same popular babe coin, it's just that ones a brunette and the other is a blonde.

I've actually always thought Heather is better looking in some panels, but I prefer brunettes most of the time. 

btw there is a typo in the bottom of Trent's main interest.
Sonny Crockett: Man, it's so hot you could fry an egg on my face.  Det. Ricardo Tubbs: Hope I never get that hungry.

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2015, 03:27:26 PM »
I've actually always thought Heather is better looking in some panels, but I prefer brunettes most of the time.

Yeah, Heather is more my type than Veronica. But Veronica represents that blonde "ideal" girl that was common in a lot of '80s teen movies.

btw there is a typo in the bottom of Trent's main interest.

Good catch. Fixed.