Author Topic: Issue 3 - Ninja Power! - Page 8 - Crypts & Chimeras  (Read 9829 times)

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Issue 3 - Ninja Power! - Page 8 - Crypts & Chimeras
« on: January 01, 2016, 09:38:13 PM »

I'm a huge fan of '80s-era Dungeons & Dragons, so of course I had to work that into our comic. Especially since D&D played a big role in the '80s satanic panic scare, which I'll go into in my next blog post (which, yes, I'm going to start doing on a regular basis again).

I hope everyone had a totally radical New Year's. 2016 should be a big year for Satan Ninja 198X. We're going to ramp up the promotion and hopefully get this little hidden gem of the internet a little less hidden.

Now let's see if this page's Heather/Veronica split panel will get a certain dude with a Pizza Wizard avatar to come out of the woodwork...

Rae

• Neon Ninja
    • View Profile
Re: Issue 3 - Ninja Power! - Page 8 - Crypts & Chimeras
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 09:42:12 PM »
Ginger mullet is so rad.  8)

Jessica Safron

• The Artist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 11:56:05 PM »

The raddest. I've realized that this comic has a criminal lack of mullets. Corey can't be the only one. Trance's is on the verge. If this were real life, I'm sure the hair I give Trance would look super mullety.

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2016, 04:02:42 PM »

The raddest. I've realized that this comic has a criminal lack of mullets. Corey can't be the only one. Trance's is on the verge. If this were real life, I'm sure the hair I give Trance would look super mullety.

You can always re-do a few pages to give satan-ninja a mullet, or Mordlich..  8)
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2016, 07:14:38 PM »

You can always re-do a few pages to give satan-ninja a mullet, or Mordlich..  8)

Don't tempt her!

Besides, as Jessica knows, the biggest and bestest of mullets is coming in a character that has yet to be introduced. So no worries. The mullet will be getting its due in Satan Ninja.

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2016, 02:28:40 AM »

Don't tempt her!

Besides, as Jessica knows, the biggest and bestest of mullets is coming in a character that has yet to be introduced. So no worries. The mullet will be getting its due in Satan Ninja.

Awesome! Is it going to be a really serious or dramatic character who we still can't look at with a straight face?
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2016, 02:38:05 AM »

Don't tempt her!

Awesome! Is it going to be a really serious or dramatic character who we still can't look at with a straight face?

Every character in this comic is really serious and/or dramatic.