Author Topic: Our First Interview  (Read 8207 times)

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 08:54:51 PM by Adam Dravian »

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
Re: Our First Interview
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 11:46:28 AM »
If you haven’t seen Michael Jackson’s Thriller video, definitely watch that at least.

Do these people exist? Barbarians..

Great interview guys! Can you tell the effect of this sort of exposure in increased readership?
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2016, 02:03:14 PM »
Great interview guys! Can you tell the effect of this sort of exposure in increased readership?

The effect is usually pretty minimal, since most of the sites that we've been featured on so far don't have a big enough readership to really give us much of a boost. The main exception being the exposure we've gotten from Maddox.

Even so, I'd be hard-pressed to turn down an interview or whatever, no matter how small a site is. Because, for one, we're too ego-maniacal to turn down a chance to be in the spotlight, and two, even if the exposure only gets us one new reader, it can be worth it. After all, that new reader might be our next Rijst (but you'll always be our first and favorite Rijst). ;)

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2016, 03:26:04 PM »
(but you'll always be our first and favorite Rijst). ;)

Oh man, the number of times I've made this joke is beyond counting. Another Rijst would explode the forum though, think of all the banter that would be going back and forth..
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?

Rae

• Neon Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2016, 03:48:36 PM »
What a great write up.  8)

"Painting with finesse using a dick would be pretty impressive, though." Haha, that line...

Jessica Safron

• The Artist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2016, 09:30:23 PM »
If you haven’t seen Michael Jackson’s Thriller video, definitely watch that at least.

Do these people exist? Barbarians..

Great interview guys!

I'm not sure, but I figured I better mention it because the thought of someone not seeing just seemed so barbaric.

And thanks!

What a great write up.  8)

"Painting with finesse using a dick would be pretty impressive, though." Haha, that line...

Thank you. Hahaha, I was way too pleased with myself at a few points in my responses.