Forum > Discuss Anything

Poll: Favorite Satan Ninja 198X Character

(1/2) > >>

Adam Dravian:
Webdude Ghoul just enabled poll-creating functionality to the forums, so I thought I'd test it out with this. I listed the characters in the same order they appear on the "About the Characters" page of the site.

Rijst:
Quite a difficult choice but it has to be Viper, he's only made a short appearance so far but I can see him being a total badass in this comic!

Adam Dravian:

--- Quote from: Rijst on July 29, 2016, 10:50:56 AM ---Quite a difficult choice but it has to be Viper, he's only made a short appearance so far but I can see him being a total badass in this comic!

--- End quote ---

I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Michigander1911:
Well I choose Alex but it was a very hard choice. 

I think Alex is going to be a great force in the comic especially if and when Eddie needs someone to trust and lean on for support. 

I also really could have picked Eddie, Joe, and Viper. 

Adam Dravian:

--- Quote from: Michigander1911 on July 29, 2016, 06:53:50 PM ---I also really could have picked Eddie, Joe, and Viper.

--- End quote ---

Glad to see someone's fond of Joe. He seems like the type of character that wouldn't get much love. I know he's Jessica's least favorite of Eddie's friend group. Maybe that why she rarely gives him lips.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version