Forum > Discuss Anything

Poll: Favorite Satan Ninja 198X Babe

(1/3) > >>

Adam Dravian:
Listed in alphabetical order. Maybe once we hit a certain number of votes, we can declare the winning babe Miss SN8X-verse and Jessica could do a new pinup of the character or something.

Michigander1911:
So I went with Heather, though I think it will be a tough race between her, her sister Alex, Ket, and Minxy

Adam Dravian:

--- Quote from: Michigander1911 on July 29, 2016, 06:56:20 PM ---So I went with Heather, though I think it will be a tough race between her, her sister Alex, Ket, and Minxy

--- End quote ---

Minxy has the disadvantage of hardly being in the comic so far. She's been on the TV once, on Eddie's poster, and on the Demon Hammer album cover that you can barely see within the comic. But that'll change...

Don't think Veronica will be a top contender, huh? What've you got against blondes?

Michigander1911:

--- Quote from: Adam Dravian on July 29, 2016, 11:02:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: Michigander1911 on July 29, 2016, 06:56:20 PM ---So I went with Heather, though I think it will be a tough race between her, her sister Alex, Ket, and Minxy

--- End quote ---

Minxy has the disadvantage of hardly being in the comic so far. She's been on the TV once, on Eddie's poster, and on the Demon Hammer album cover that you can barely see within the comic. But that'll change...

Don't think Veronica will be a top contender, huh? What've you got against blondes?

--- End quote ---

I've got nothing against blondes, but I do think personality can improve or degrade attractiveness. 

Adam Dravian:

--- Quote from: Michigander1911 on August 01, 2016, 03:36:22 PM ---I've got nothing against blondes, but I do think personality can improve or degrade attractiveness.

--- End quote ---

Fair enough. But now I'm curious to know how you think Heather has displayed a better personality than Veronica. They're actually quite different, but that hasn't been shown much in the comic. So far, they've pretty much been shown to be different hair flavors of the same preppy popular girl archetype.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version