Author Topic: Issue 3 - Ninja Power! - Page 36 - Mr. & Mrs. Slater  (Read 8741 times)

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Issue 3 - Ninja Power! - Page 36 - Mr. & Mrs. Slater
« on: December 04, 2016, 01:55:23 PM »

It just occurred to me that we could totally end the comic right here. Eddie’s now loaded and he and Grandma and Snacky Love can live happily ever after. Because nothing bad could possibly come of Eddie robbing the richest and most powerful man in River City ...

Of course we wouldn’t end the comic here—way too many loose ends. We have Jennifer and Toxic kidnapped by the satan ninja clan … Sam’s mysterious Mr. Skull sightings … Ket and Darwick are earthbound ... then there’s whatever mysterious spooky stuff the C&C coven are up to … and of course, Viper has yet to make his glorious return to the comic (which will happen in Issue 4).

Here’s some trivia for you: Rebecca Slater has the first set of “enhanced” knockers to be featured in the comic. Also, the robot patrolling the Slater house is named DD-TRON, as revealed by November’s Bonus Comic.

Two pages left of Issue 3!

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
Re: Issue 3 - Ninja Power! - Page 36 - Mr. & Mrs. Slater
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 04:15:49 PM »
DD-Tron looks positively evil here with those glowing red eyes!

Drool-sleeping is so charming..
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 09:17:08 AM »
DD-Tron looks positively evil here with those glowing red eyes!

Even more so if know that the glowing thing mounted on DD-TRON's right shoulder is some kind of fancy laser weapon.

Drool-sleeping is so charming..

As you can see from the empty wine glass and spilled pills (and the inebriated bubbles coming out of her head) Rebecca Slater isn't exactly with it. As a former beauty queen who valued her looks above all else, she's having trouble coping with the idea of growing old. But she's a terrible person, so don't feel too bad for her.

Brianator

• Neon Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2016, 09:05:16 PM »

It just occurred to me that we could totally end the comic right here. Eddie’s now loaded and he and Grandma and Snacky Love can live happily ever after. Because nothing bad could possibly come of Eddie robbing the richest and most powerful man in River City ...

Of course we wouldn’t end the comic here—way too many loose ends. We have Jennifer and Toxic kidnapped by the satan ninja clan … Sam’s mysterious Mr. Skull sightings … Ket and Darwick are earthbound ... then there’s whatever mysterious spooky stuff the C&C coven are up to … and of course, Viper has yet to make his glorious return to the comic (which will happen in Issue 4).

Not to mention there's still a prom coming up and also what about Mordlich the Eternal?  Man, you guys are juggling all these plot-lines like a juggler that's juggling a lot of stuff.
"My mind is aglow with whirling transient nodes of thought  careening through a cosmic vapour of invention."-Hedley Lamarr (Blazing Saddles)

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2016, 10:14:12 PM »

Not to mention there's still a prom coming up and also what about Mordlich the Eternal?  Man, you guys are juggling all these plot-lines like a juggler that's juggling a lot of stuff.

Yes, of course we can't end an '80s teen story without a school dance. As for Mordlich, he's floating out in space being super pissed off. Surely nothing more will come of that ...

::juggle juggle::

Brianator

• Neon Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2016, 07:42:01 PM »
So is Mr. Skull still bumming around the Slater mansion or is he going to keep playing peek-a-boo with Sam?
"My mind is aglow with whirling transient nodes of thought  careening through a cosmic vapour of invention."-Hedley Lamarr (Blazing Saddles)

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2016, 01:16:57 AM »
So is Mr. Skull still bumming around the Slater mansion or is he going to keep playing peek-a-boo with Sam?

Haha, I love the thought of Mr. Skull just bumming around someplace.

But all I say is that this isn't the last we've seen of Mr. Skull. Which is probably totally obvious and therefor not at all helpful. Sorry!