Forum > Discuss Blog Entries

Adam & Jessica Debate the '80s on Maddox's Podcast

(1/3) > >>

Adam Dravian:
Read the article here, comment blow!

penguin:
I thought Sean's absence would harm this episode, but it turned out great. It's one of the top episodes.

Adam Dravian:

--- Quote from: penguin on December 13, 2016, 02:36:08 PM ---I thought Sean's absence would harm this episode, but it turned out great. It's one of the top episodes.

--- End quote ---

We were really disappointed when we found out Sean wouldn't be on the show with us, since we were looking forward to meeting him. Not that we have anything against Jessie, who was a great guy.

But I agree, the episode turned out great. I only wish I had reigned myself in a bit to give Jessica more time to talk.

Rijst:

--- Quote from: Adam Dravian on December 13, 2016, 05:06:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: penguin on December 13, 2016, 02:36:08 PM ---I thought Sean's absence would harm this episode, but it turned out great. It's one of the top episodes.

--- End quote ---

We were really disappointed when we found out Sean wouldn't be on the show with us, since we were looking forward to meeting him. Not that we have anything against Jessie, who was a great guy.

But I agree, the episode turned out great. I only wish I had reigned myself in a bit to give Jessica more time to talk.

--- End quote ---

Oh man you were going for it, all out defending the 80s. That was really fun to listen to!

Adam Dravian:

--- Quote from: Rijst on December 14, 2016, 06:29:06 AM ---Oh man you were going for it, all out defending the 80s. That was really fun to listen to!

--- End quote ---

Hell heah, Science Dude, I was totally pumped. Maybe a little too pumped, since I didn't leave Jessica much of a chance to talk. But the whole debate was mega fun and I couldn't believe how fast it went by. It felt like maybe fifteen minutes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version