Author Topic: Radicast 198X #11 - Predator, Adventures in Babysitting (Bob guest)  (Read 4629 times)

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Listen here!

Comment below!

Let us know what you think about Bob. He really liked doing it and he's interested in making regular call-ins on future episodes. Maybe something like a the Bob Minute. But, you know, with a better title.

Also, our first super spooky Radicast Halloween special should be out tomorrow (I'm going to sit here and edit it all night while I'm working as a security guard at Victoria's Secret).
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 02:10:43 AM by Adam Dravian »

JoshuaPic

• Ninja Initiate
    • View Profile
    • #gpt_call in_subservient to
Page Delays.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2024, 07:59:36 PM »
Hey everyone, I know we're all eagerly awaiting the next comic page updates, but let's remember that quality takes time. Let's appreciate the hard work and dedication that goes into creating these amazing stories and visuals. Patience is a virtue, and I'm sure the wait will be worth it in the end!

MyBlog

JoshuaPic

• Ninja Initiate
    • View Profile
Page Delays.
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2024, 11:39:44 AM »
It's frustrating to wait for updates on our favorite webcomics, but we have to remember that creators are human too. Life can get in the way of their art, so let's cut them some slack and appreciate the hard work they put into their content. Let's support them by being patient and understanding!

Blog

JoshuaPic

• Ninja Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Radicast 198X #11 - Predator, Adventures in Babysitting (Bob guest)
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2024, 11:38:35 PM »