Forum > Discuss Blog Entries

Movie Review - Enter the Ninja [1981]

(1/2) > >>

Adam Dravian:
Read it here: https://satanninja.com/blog/2014/08/movie-review-enter-the-ninja-1981

This would've been posted last night, but bullshit technical issues delayed it. All sorted out now, though.

Rijst:
Django wastes no time in copping a feel on her, using his ninja molestation technique.

This might be Eddie's only chance..

I just love how the reasons for killing people in these movies are just ridiculous. War Buddy doesn't want to sell his house? I know, get a ninja to kill his mate. I think that if you offered the money he spent on Black Ninja to War Buddy he'd sell his house without any fuss..

aett:
Man, what an insane movie. I hope the reviews become a regular thing!

Adam Dravian:

--- Quote from: Rijst on August 07, 2014, 01:58:34 PM ---I just love how the reasons for killing people in these movies are just ridiculous. War Buddy doesn't want to sell his house? I know, get a ninja to kill his mate. I think that if you offered the money he spent on Black Ninja to War Buddy he'd sell his house without any fuss..

--- End quote ---

It's logic like this that put all the ninjas of the world out of work. I think people should resort to hiring ninjas more often.

--- Quote from: aett on August 07, 2014, 09:39:36 PM ---I hope the reviews become a regular thing!

--- End quote ---

I'm sure there will be plenty more reviews. The next two movies of the "Ninja Trilogy" will be coming soon, and any other '80s movie we watch that inspires me to write. I'm probably going to focus on more obscure movies, as opposed to the big ones that everyone's already seen.

Rijst:

--- Quote from: Adam Dravian on August 08, 2014, 01:58:06 AM ---I'm probably going to focus on more obscure movies, as opposed to the big ones that everyone's already seen.

--- End quote ---

Too bad this movie is not from the eighties, I'd love to see it reviewed and remember it as particularly shitty.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version