Author Topic: Happy Holidays 2015  (Read 8916 times)

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Happy Holidays 2015
« on: December 26, 2015, 07:03:08 PM »

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Holidays 2015
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 11:39:38 AM »
I hope you had a good Christmas guys! Not like us packing our life into boxes for the move tomorrow..  8)
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?

Rae

• Neon Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 09:47:09 PM »
Eee!

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 09:54:55 PM »
I hope you had a good Christmas guys! Not like us packing our life into boxes for the move tomorrow..  8)

Our Christmas was ... okay. Sort of stressful. Jessica frantically tried to finish some portraits as presents for some of her family, but didn't get as far along as she had hoped before Christmas day. And as always there's Satan Ninja stuff we're trying to get done. And also setting up for some of the Patreon rewards, like live streaming.

Anyway, what's the reason for your move? Is it a big move, or just somewhere else within the same general area?

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2016, 04:06:24 PM »

Our Christmas was ... okay. Sort of stressful. Jessica frantically tried to finish some portraits as presents for some of her family, but didn't get as far along as she had hoped before Christmas day. And as always there's Satan Ninja stuff we're trying to get done. And also setting up for some of the Patreon rewards, like live streaming.

Anyway, what's the reason for your move? Is it a big move, or just somewhere else within the same general area?

Our landlord gave us notice to leave the flat so we had to find something new. The place we ended up in is way way better than what we had though. They wanted us to move in as soon as possible so we're all settled now. We figured using the Christmas holidays for it would be best since we'd taken the time off already.

But we only just had internet connected today so I'm catching up with loads of stuff now..

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2016, 07:11:16 PM »
Our landlord gave us notice to leave the flat so we had to find something new. The place we ended up in is way way better than what we had though. They wanted us to move in as soon as possible so we're all settled now. We figured using the Christmas holidays for it would be best since we'd taken the time off already.

But we only just had internet connected today so I'm catching up with loads of stuff now..

Well congrats on the upgraded Rijst dwelling. Glad you seem to be all sorted out now. I can try to sum up the past few weeks of the Internet for you: Star Wars. Dead Lemmy. And now dead David Bowie. David Bowie everywhere...

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2016, 02:23:16 AM »

Well congrats on the upgraded Rijst dwelling. Glad you seem to be all sorted out now. I can try to sum up the past few weeks of the Internet for you: Star Wars. Dead Lemmy. And now dead David Bowie. David Bowie everywhere...

Yeah I caught that on the radio, and then got buried under it on Facebook. I've never seen so many David Bowie photos in my life..