Author Topic: AD's 35th Birthday  (Read 12266 times)

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
AD's 35th Birthday
« on: April 22, 2016, 06:01:10 AM »
The next page got delayed by Jessica taking on some art commissions (psst, that's your cue to support her Patreon [if you don't already] so she spends less time on commissions and more time doing the comic). She's now very close to finishing the next page, but we didn't want to let a whole two weeks go without some kind of update.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 07:45:51 PM by Adam Dravian »

Michigander1911

• Rad Ninja
    • View Profile
Re: New Page Coming Super Soon
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 06:56:59 PM »
Well Happy Birthday Adam!

The art is awesome,  I love the bite taken out of the VHS.  I also like Jess's drawing, as it's very her style and looks fun. 
Sonny Crockett: Man, it's so hot you could fry an egg on my face.  Det. Ricardo Tubbs: Hope I never get that hungry.

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 07:35:17 PM »
Well Happy Birthday Adam!

Thanks, dude. It was a good one. Watched Back to the Future for the first time in a real long time. Such a great movie.

The art is awesome,  I love the bite taken out of the VHS.  I also like Jess's drawing, as it's very her style and looks fun.

Jessica fucked up though and made me look stupid. Since that obviously wouldn't be her intent, I assume it was a mistake. Also, you can tell her mom loves me more since she actually made me a full-color card.

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2016, 04:53:00 AM »
I totally feel that I too should've made some drawing for you. However my drawing skills are virtually non-existent so it probably wouldn't have made it onto this page..
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2016, 03:17:55 AM »
Science Dude, any drawing of yours totally would've made it into my blog post.

Also, I forgive you.

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2016, 04:02:03 AM »
Well, since I called in sick today and feel I should at least make an attempt, I made this biological illustration of you profile picture. Complete with annotation..

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2016, 05:26:51 AM »
Well, since I called in sick today and feel I should at least make an attempt, I made this biological illustration of you profile picture. Complete with annotation..

Hahaha! Thanks, Science Dude! That's so goddam good. Love my species variety. It's all highly accurate, except I'm not clear on the apparent MC Hammer reference to my chin.

I'll be adding this to the fanart section.

(Note to you lurker dudes that are confused because you're not seeing the image we're talking about: attached images to posts only show up when you're logged in.)

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2016, 08:28:33 AM »
It's all highly accurate, except I'm not clear on the apparent MC Hammer reference to my chin.

I had absolutely no idea what to say about the lower half of your face so I went with the second thing that came to my mind (the first one was "chin"). I know it's not quite the 80s anymore but I hope you don't mind..

(Note to you lurker dudes that are confused because you're not seeing the image we're talking about: attached images to posts only show up when you're logged in.)

I didn't know that, is there any way to link to the attached file?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 09:16:53 AM by Rijst »

Jessica Safron

• The Artist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2016, 06:20:29 PM »

Hahaha, excellent!

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2016, 06:38:47 AM »
I had absolutely no idea what to say about the lower half of your face so I went with the second thing that came to my mind (the first one was "chin"). I know it's not quite the 80s anymore but I hope you don't mind..

Eh, 1990 is close enough. Jessica's the one who's a big stickler for that. The way I see it, most things released in 1990 where probably created in '89 anyway.

is there any way to link to the attached file?

Well, you could upload it to an image hosting site like imgur and then post the image address here using the insert [img] bb code.

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2016, 05:03:46 PM »

Eh, 1990 is close enough. Jessica's the one who's a big stickler for that. The way I see it, most things released in 1990 where probably created in '89 anyway.

is there any way to link to the attached file?

Well, you could upload it to an image hosting site like imgur and then post the image address here using the insert [img] bb code.

I'm afraid that way the link might break. I'll keep it here as bonus content for people who sign up to the forum..