Author Topic: Anyone seen these films?  (Read 5463 times)

Red

• Neon Ninja
    • View Profile
Anyone seen these films?
« on: May 27, 2016, 07:38:12 AM »
Batman V. Superman Dawn of Justice

and/or

Captain America Civil War

What is YOUR opinion of either films or Ben Affleck as Batman?

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone seen these films?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 11:30:41 AM »
I don't really have the time or the money to go to the cinema very often unfortunately  :(
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?

Michigander1911

• Rad Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 02:13:46 PM »
I have yet to see either, time has been limited.  I have been a big fan of the Captain America films and look forward to seeing that one more than Dawn of Justice.

Fun fact I went to see the 1st Captain movie with our fav web comic creators Adam & Jess lol. 
Sonny Crockett: Man, it's so hot you could fry an egg on my face.  Det. Ricardo Tubbs: Hope I never get that hungry.

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 07:13:55 PM »
Jessica and I are in the same boat as Rijst, so we almost never go to the movies. Plus, for the past few years, we've been focusing on watching '80s movies, so we've fallen waaaaaay behind on current cinema.

However, some of the only current movies we've seen in the past five years or so have been the ones in the Marvel cinematic universe. But we've yet to see the second Avengers movie and everything that's come out since then. I'd really like to, as Spider-Man was my favorite childhood superhero, so I'm excited to see Marvel's take on him in Civil War.

So that's my long-winded way of saying that I haven't seen either movie.

Brotagonist

• Ninja Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2016, 10:08:40 AM »
I haven't seen either movies. The last captain america I saw was the second one but that was a month ago. 

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2016, 11:04:44 PM »
I haven't seen either movies. The last captain america I saw was the second one but that was a month ago.

I'm amused by the fact that Brotagonist apparently signed up for the forums only to respond to this thread and say that he hasn't seen the movies in question.