Author Topic: Fun with Statistics!  (Read 6677 times)

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Fun with Statistics!
« on: June 08, 2016, 10:24:14 PM »

Rae

• Neon Ninja
    • View Profile
Re: Fun with Statistics!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 09:13:09 AM »
 8) Stats are fun.

Michigander1911

• Rad Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 04:02:06 PM »
I'm not an overly big Stats guy but I do find a lot of this stuff interesting.  The cool thing is I just googled SN198X and you guy's are being hosted on tons of other sites.  I always like those stats on my YT. 
Sonny Crockett: Man, it's so hot you could fry an egg on my face.  Det. Ricardo Tubbs: Hope I never get that hungry.

Michigander1911

• Rad Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 04:23:14 PM »
Oh I totally forgot to ask.  Where you able to gauge how page views are effected by how much we post in the forum under the page?  For instance if on a certain page we have 2 or 3 pages worth of thread in the forum is that translating to more hits from other sites or just google searches? 
Sonny Crockett: Man, it's so hot you could fry an egg on my face.  Det. Ricardo Tubbs: Hope I never get that hungry.

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2016, 10:20:22 AM »
Oh I totally forgot to ask.  Where you able to gauge how page views are effected by how much we post in the forum under the page?  For instance if on a certain page we have 2 or 3 pages worth of thread in the forum is that translating to more hits from other sites or just google searches?

Hmm, I have no idea if that has any sort of effect like that. I'd have to ask the web dude.