Author Topic: SN8X Sitcom - The Hyser Family - Intro  (Read 6216 times)

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
Re: SN8X Sitcom - The Hyser Family - Intro
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 01:07:37 PM »
This is..

I mean..

Wow. You'd almost think that 80s sitcoms are full of cliches that can be stitched together randomly to make a new series.

Those intros almost made me gag by the way, three in a row is just too much for the unprepared. I mean, don't be surprised if someone tells you to put a trigger warning on that..  8)

Are Justine Bateman from Family Ties and Jason Bateman from Valerie related? Could sitcoms run in the family?
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 08:49:32 PM »
Those intros almost made me gag by the way, three in a row is just too much for the unprepared. I mean, don't be surprised if someone tells you to put a trigger warning on that..  8)

Yeah, sorry about the sentimentality overload. I guess it's a good thing I stopped at 3.

Are Justine Bateman from Family Ties and Jason Bateman from Valerie related? Could sitcoms run in the family?

Actually, I'm pretty certain that they're brother and sister. Good eye, Science Dude!

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2016, 11:48:35 AM »

Actually, I'm pretty certain that they're brother and sister. Good eye, Science Dude!

Anything to stop me from throwing up..  8)
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?