Author Topic: State of the Comic - Feb. 2018  (Read 19228 times)

aett

• Neon Ninja
    • View Profile
Re: State of the Comic - Feb. 2018
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2020, 10:50:14 AM »
...Has it been almost two years since my last post? I hope, as always, that everyone is doing well.

Thins are ... really fucking bad. Jessica and I are going through some issues. and I don't know how things will affect the comic. I love Jessica, and I love this comic, so I hope things can work out, but we'll see.

Well, damn. I'm really sorry to hear all that. I hope everything works out as well.

Sacred Head

• Ninja Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: State of the Comic - Feb. 2018
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2020, 11:40:24 PM »
...Has it been almost two years since my last post? I hope, as always, that everyone is doing well.

Thins are ... really fucking bad. Jessica and I are going through some issues. and I don't know how things will affect the comic. I love Jessica, and I love this comic, so I hope things can work out, but we'll see.

Sorry to read this. I don't know if it might help you guys, but reading Gary Chapman's 5 LLs (men's edition) helped me.

mandatCaw

• Ninja Initiate
    • View Profile
Outstanding Сasual Dating - Live Women
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2024, 02:15:39 AM »
Discover the ultimate in relaxed romance with the best casual dating platform!
Verified Maidens
Super Сasual Dating

Georgetes

• Ninja Initiate
    • View Profile
The Common Pitfalls With Webcomics.
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2024, 10:12:04 PM »
When it comes to creating webcomics, there are a plethora of challenges that creators face on a daily basis. From maintaining a consistent update schedule to engaging with readers, the world of webcomics can be both rewarding and daunting. One common pitfall that many creators fall into is overcommitting themselves to their projects. It's easy to get caught up in the excitement of creating a webcomic and promise readers frequent updates, only to realize that it's unsustainable in the long run.
ограничители перенапряжения опн https://energy-21.ru/katalog/opn/category/opn-150-kv  опн 10 кв