Author Topic: Adam & Jessica Debate the '80s on Maddox's Podcast  (Read 15460 times)

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Adam & Jessica Debate the '80s on Maddox's Podcast
« on: December 13, 2016, 02:09:04 AM »
Read the article here, comment blow!

penguin

• Ninja Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Adam & Jessica Debate the '80s on Maddox's Podcast
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 02:36:08 PM »
I thought Sean's absence would harm this episode, but it turned out great. It's one of the top episodes.

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 05:06:48 PM »
I thought Sean's absence would harm this episode, but it turned out great. It's one of the top episodes.

We were really disappointed when we found out Sean wouldn't be on the show with us, since we were looking forward to meeting him. Not that we have anything against Jessie, who was a great guy.

But I agree, the episode turned out great. I only wish I had reigned myself in a bit to give Jessica more time to talk.

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2016, 06:29:06 AM »

We were really disappointed when we found out Sean wouldn't be on the show with us, since we were looking forward to meeting him. Not that we have anything against Jessie, who was a great guy.

But I agree, the episode turned out great. I only wish I had reigned myself in a bit to give Jessica more time to talk.

Oh man you were going for it, all out defending the 80s. That was really fun to listen to!
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2016, 07:50:18 AM »
Oh man you were going for it, all out defending the 80s. That was really fun to listen to!

Hell heah, Science Dude, I was totally pumped. Maybe a little too pumped, since I didn't leave Jessica much of a chance to talk. But the whole debate was mega fun and I couldn't believe how fast it went by. It felt like maybe fifteen minutes.

Brianator

• Neon Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2016, 09:41:57 PM »

Hell heah, Science Dude, I was totally pumped. Maybe a little too pumped, since I didn't leave Jessica much of a chance to talk. But the whole debate was mega fun and I couldn't believe how fast it went by. It felt like maybe fifteen minutes.

Adam knew he had to go all in to defend the 80's because he was dealing with a master debater. 

I wonder what secret project Sean is involved in.  Farming ass perhaps?
"My mind is aglow with whirling transient nodes of thought  careening through a cosmic vapour of invention."-Hedley Lamarr (Blazing Saddles)

Brianator

• Neon Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2016, 11:33:16 PM »
So you guys are really going to submit your podcast to the podcast competition show, eh?  It would be totally rad if you guys did that!  Also, I don't know about you guys, but that weird Matthew McConaughey guy that called in sounds a bit like Vin Diesel.
"My mind is aglow with whirling transient nodes of thought  careening through a cosmic vapour of invention."-Hedley Lamarr (Blazing Saddles)

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2016, 06:43:41 AM »

I'm not sure, actually, but I think it had something to do with recording music.

So you guys are really going to submit your podcast to the podcast competition show, eh?  It would be totally rad if you guys did that!

Yeah, I figure we might as well. Our show is probably too small and niche to end up being chosen for the network, but we might get some new listeners from being part of the contest.

Also, I don't know about you guys, but that weird Matthew McConaughey guy that called in sounds a bit like Vin Diesel.

Heh, I dunno, and I've seen other suggestions for who he sounds like too. It's starting to look like they might have to simply call him Weird Celebrity-Sounding Guy.

Brianator

• Neon Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2016, 11:05:18 AM »

I'm not sure, actually, but I think it had something to do with recording music.

Well, in case anyone's wondering, that whole "farming ass" thing was a joke I remember from when Maddox had his old podcast.  One time I heard an episode where Sean was absent and the excuse for his absence was because he was "farming ass."

Mumm-Rad

• Ninja Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2016, 01:28:23 PM »
Awesome job on Maddox's podcast! I also finished Grim October! Just one word to describe both, RAD!

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2016, 11:14:25 AM »
Awesome job on Maddox's podcast! I also finished Grim October! Just one word to describe both, RAD!

Hell yeah! Thanks, Mumm-Rad!

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2016, 01:36:32 PM »

Who wouldn't, I'm sure I heard him call you "little shit" at some point..  :o
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?

Georgetes

• Ninja Initiate
    • View Profile
The Common Pitfalls With Webcomics.
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2024, 03:21:24 PM »
In your experience as webcomic creators, what are some unconventional or unexpected challenges that you have faced and how did you overcome them, ultimately enhancing the quality and engagement of your webcomics?
ограничители перенапряжения опн https://energy-21.ru/katalog/opn/category/opn-150-kv  опн 10 кв

JoshuaPic

• Ninja Initiate
    • View Profile
    • #gpt_call in_subservient to
Page Delays.
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2024, 04:35:35 PM »
Hey everyone, I know we're all eagerly awaiting the latest comic updates, but let's remember that good things come to those who wait. Quality content takes time to create, so let's be patient and trust that the creators are working hard to bring us something awesome. In the meantime, why not discuss your favorite moments from past pages or speculate on what's to come next? Let's keep the excitement alive!

BR