Author Topic: Merchandise  (Read 5387 times)

Michigander1911

• Rad Ninja
    • View Profile
Merchandise
« on: May 29, 2014, 08:52:12 PM »
So I've been hoping the hard copies come out sooner than later, and I've also hoped for maybe individual autographed pages. I have recently been thinking and what may also go well for you guys at comic shows is maybe some apparel with some of Jess's bad ass art on it. 
Sonny Crockett: Man, it's so hot you could fry an egg on my face.  Det. Ricardo Tubbs: Hope I never get that hungry.

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Merchandise
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 04:24:56 AM »
Jessica has been getting the first issue all formatted correctly for print, so we should be getting print copies of issue one within a month or two.

I'm sure we'll eventually get some t-shirts and posters and such made up. But we don't want to get ahead of ourselves.

666threesixes666

• Ninja Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 06:18:41 PM »
im probably going to need a veronica & viper shirt....  tits and d for job interviews, you know...   ;D

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 07:11:59 PM »
Ah, the ol' V&V Tits and Dick combo. Sure to leave a strong impression at interviews.

On a related note, when I was fifteen or so, my mom pressured me to apply to a local Wallgreens store that was hiring. Having a job sounded like a total bummer, so I went to my interview wearing an ultra-gaudy tie-die McDonalds t-shirt, ripped up jeans, and a "don't give a fuck" attitude. My plan worked and I ended up not getting the job. It was awesome.