Author Topic: Satan Ninja gaunlet vs. Infinity Gauntlet  (Read 8276 times)

Red

• Neon Ninja
    • View Profile
Satan Ninja gaunlet vs. Infinity Gauntlet
« on: May 03, 2019, 09:03:31 PM »
Which one will rule supreme???

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Satan Ninja gaunlet vs. Infinity Gauntlet
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 08:04:16 PM »
Hey, Red! Sorry for the delayed response, but I wanted to wait until after I had watched Avengers: Endgame before I even looked at this thread (Jessica and I are both huge spoiler crybabies).

As for your question ... I'll go ahead and pick my baby over the Thanos mitten. I'm not familiar with the Infinity Gauntlet in the comics, but in the movies, it seems to be little more than a receptacle for the Infinity Stones. And apparently there's nothing too special about it even as a receptacle since [spoiler alert!] Tony Stark was able to jam the gems into his iron man gauntlet.

The Shinobi Fist of Hellpower, on the other hand, comes in-tact out of the box with no assembly required. Just pure satanic ninjitsu power right in the palm of your hand. Hell yeah.

[P.S. For any of you lurkers reading this and wondering what's up with the comic: Jessica's been recovering from having a fucked up shoulder (connected to her drawing arm, of course), but she's sitting near me and working on the comic as I type this. So it's been delayed, but it's not dead.]