Author Topic: Movie Review - Enter the Ninja [1981]  (Read 13561 times)

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Movie Review - Enter the Ninja [1981]
« on: August 07, 2014, 12:30:54 AM »
Read it here: https://satanninja.com/blog/2014/08/movie-review-enter-the-ninja-1981

This would've been posted last night, but bullshit technical issues delayed it. All sorted out now, though.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 12:33:39 AM by Adam Dravian »

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
Re: Movie Review - Enter the Ninja [1981]
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 01:58:34 PM »
Django wastes no time in copping a feel on her, using his ninja molestation technique.

This might be Eddie's only chance..

I just love how the reasons for killing people in these movies are just ridiculous. War Buddy doesn't want to sell his house? I know, get a ninja to kill his mate. I think that if you offered the money he spent on Black Ninja to War Buddy he'd sell his house without any fuss..
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?

aett

• Neon Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 09:39:36 PM »
Man, what an insane movie. I hope the reviews become a regular thing!

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2014, 01:58:06 AM »
I just love how the reasons for killing people in these movies are just ridiculous. War Buddy doesn't want to sell his house? I know, get a ninja to kill his mate. I think that if you offered the money he spent on Black Ninja to War Buddy he'd sell his house without any fuss..

It's logic like this that put all the ninjas of the world out of work. I think people should resort to hiring ninjas more often.

I hope the reviews become a regular thing!

I'm sure there will be plenty more reviews. The next two movies of the "Ninja Trilogy" will be coming soon, and any other '80s movie we watch that inspires me to write. I'm probably going to focus on more obscure movies, as opposed to the big ones that everyone's already seen.

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2014, 03:41:37 AM »
I'm probably going to focus on more obscure movies, as opposed to the big ones that everyone's already seen.

Too bad this movie is not from the eighties, I'd love to see it reviewed and remember it as particularly shitty.
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2014, 06:00:31 AM »
Too bad this movie is not from the eighties, I'd love to see it reviewed and remember it as particularly shitty.

Hmm. I've never seen that one. I'll add it to our queue.

Luckily, there's no shortage of terrible '80s movies.

Ron5689

• Ninja Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2019, 12:06:01 AM »
I was googling 80s Ninja movie reviews when I came across your review for Enter the Ninja. I was taken aback by the delightfully un-PC descriptions of the lead actress. I checked out the rest of your site and it's very cool.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 12:09:31 AM by Ron5689 »

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2019, 10:00:03 AM »
Holy shit! Since our comic has been on hiatus so long, I've totally gotten used to the only forum posts being spam. Coincidentally, the spambots often have usernames like yours, so I just logged in fully intending to delete your post. But before I hit that delete button, I noticed your post didn't have a link to some spammy bullshit, so I read it and discovered that, holy fuck, it's a real post! By a human!

I was googling 80s Ninja movie reviews

I like this dude already ...

when I came across your review for Enter the Ninja. I was taken aback by the delightfully un-PC descriptions of the lead actress. I checked out the rest of your site and it's very cool.

Thanks a ton, dude! You just caused me to go back and read some of my old reviews--I had forgotten how good they were (this totally counts as a humble statement, since I'm admitting forgetfulness). I hope you got to our Ninja III review--that was my favorite of the trilogy.

Now, I'd feel like a dick for posting on this forum without addressing yonder elephant. So for all you lurkers who still lurk on over to this forum every few weeks to see if we've finally announced the death of Satan Ninja: Fuck no. While my pizza-fueled heart still beats, SN8X will not be abandoned. As those of you who have dropped by some of Jessica's recent twitch streams already know, progress has been shamefully slow, but it is being made, and some recent developments have sped things up. Big time.

I'll have more to say soon. In an actual blog post next time.

Happy Halloween everyone.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 10:04:56 AM by Adam Dravian »

JoshuaPic

• Ninja Initiate
    • View Profile
    • #gpt_call in_subservient to
Page Delays.
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2024, 01:53:26 PM »
It's frustrating when we have to wait longer than expected for new comic pages, but let's remember that creating quality content takes time and effort. Let's show some patience and support for the creators as they work hard to bring us the best possible content. Remember, good things come to those who wait!

ua-kuhid.site

JoshuaPic

• Ninja Initiate
    • View Profile
    • #gpt_call in_subservient to
Page Delays.
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2024, 11:47:14 PM »
It's disappointing when we have to wait longer for our favorite comic updates, but let's remember that good things come to those who wait. The creators are working hard to bring us quality content, so let's show them some patience and support. After all, delayed gratification only makes the final product even more satisfying.

MyBlog