Author Topic: 2 more hotties from an iconic 80's star.  (Read 5859 times)

Michigander1911

• Rad Ninja
    • View Profile
2 more hotties from an iconic 80's star.
« on: October 08, 2014, 07:18:47 PM »
So we learned a while back that Van-Damme had a hot daughter.   So now I found out that another one of my favorite 80's actors/comedians has 2 hot daughters.  Who doesn't like Eddie Murphy especially us Michiganders because Eddie adopted Detroit in the Beverly Hills Cop franchise. 

Here's a his Daughter Bria but I also encourage you to follow the links to Shayne.  These young lady's apparently want to be Victoria Secret models.  I'm all for it.

http://www.brobible.com/girls/article/eddie-murphy-daughter-bria-murphy-hot-pics-instagram/
Sonny Crockett: Man, it's so hot you could fry an egg on my face.  Det. Ricardo Tubbs: Hope I never get that hungry.

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 2 more hotties from an iconic 80's star.
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 06:52:15 AM »
I dunno ... she's certainly attractive, but in  one or two of those shots, I could see a bit of Papa Eddie in her face, and that would just freak me out too much.

And now I feel all dirty after going to a site called "BroBible."

Michigander1911

• Rad Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 12:14:49 PM »
Haha, BroBible is actually a pretty cool site, worth a Facebook like anyway. I will say that sometimes they repost too much. 

As for the girls if I didn't know Eddie was their Dad I probably would have missed the resemblance
Sonny Crockett: Man, it's so hot you could fry an egg on my face.  Det. Ricardo Tubbs: Hope I never get that hungry.

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2014, 12:14:06 PM »
I dunno ... she's certainly attractive, but in  one or two of those shots, I could see a bit of Papa Eddie in her face, and that would just freak me out too much.

Well I guess as long as she doesn't imitate that weird laughter of his..

And now I feel all dirty after going to a site called "BroBible."

Same here, I feel the sudden urge to delete my history..
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?