Author Topic: Music Video: "Samurai" by Michael Cretu [1985]  (Read 21841 times)

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Music Video: "Samurai" by Michael Cretu [1985]
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2014, 05:15:10 AM »
Adam since you have been culturally unaware for near 2 decades I present you this  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My2FRPA3Gf8.

I made it about 12-seconds, but then I have to close out of it. Sorry, but I'm trying to get over this flu, and that just wasn't helping. I'm just going to assume she's crying because she's about to get hit by a wrecking ball, and leave it at that.

Michigander1911

• Rad Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2014, 07:00:58 AM »
Adam since you have been culturally unaware for near 2 decades I present you this  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My2FRPA3Gf8.

I made it about 12-seconds, but then I have to close out of it. Sorry, but I'm trying to get over this flu, and that just wasn't helping. I'm just going to assume she's crying because she's about to get hit by a wrecking ball, and leave it at that.

Well I can't say you actually missed anything.  I have seen the video but for the purpose of linking it to this forum I turned the speakers off.  That's not to say Miley don't have any talent because she does but typically not in her own music. 

Clearly wrecking balls are ubiquitous in music videos, but the difference in usage with keytars is obvious..

Very true Rijst.  I almost forgot this started as my sideways insult to keytars. 
Sonny Crockett: Man, it's so hot you could fry an egg on my face.  Det. Ricardo Tubbs: Hope I never get that hungry.

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2014, 03:58:24 PM »
Sorry, but I'm trying to get over this flu, and that just wasn't helping. I'm just going to assume she's crying because she's about to get hit by a wrecking ball, and leave it at that.

Haha I imagine you sitting there, feeling sorry for yourself, cringing in agony because of this video. Perhaps I'm a bit of a sadist for laughing at that come to think of it..

Clearly wrecking balls are ubiquitous in music videos, but the difference in usage with keytars is obvious..

Very true Rijst.  I almost forgot this started as my sideways insult to keytars. 

It only went downhill from there I'm afraid, my bad..
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?