Author Topic: sad day.  (Read 8566 times)

Michigander1911

• Rad Ninja
    • View Profile
sad day.
« on: March 12, 2015, 06:46:17 PM »
So Satanninja.com is now blocked by the access filter at my work now.  This kinda sucks while I have  my phone and Tablet  the wifi here sucks. 
Sonny Crockett: Man, it's so hot you could fry an egg on my face.  Det. Ricardo Tubbs: Hope I never get that hungry.

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: sad day.
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 08:45:21 PM »
Aww, dude. That's a bummer.

I just found out that starting tomorrow I'm going to be working 12-hour shifts every day for the next couple weeks. So I might not get a chance to write an article for the site for awhile.

So the silver lining is that at least you won't be missing much for the time being.

Michigander1911

• Rad Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 09:17:43 PM »
Well its cool you'll be getting some shifts.

Let me know if you ever want a guest blogger lol I'm sure my self and others would be interested in reviewing a horrible 80's movie for you
Sonny Crockett: Man, it's so hot you could fry an egg on my face.  Det. Ricardo Tubbs: Hope I never get that hungry.

Michigander1911

• Rad Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 07:26:30 PM »
Awesome today Santanninja.com is not blocked at work.  I'm happy now

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2015, 03:01:01 AM »
Well its cool you'll be getting some shifts.

Right. The money will be great. I just need to slog through it.

Let me know if you ever want a guest blogger lol I'm sure my self and others would be interested in reviewing a horrible 80's movie for you

Heh, thanks for the offer. But I think Jessica and I are too big of control freaks to let someone else pilot our baby. For that same reason, I doubt we'll ever have guest comic pages (pages drawn by other comic artists), like many other webcomics sometimes have.

Weird. I wonder why they reversed the block. That's great, though.

Speaking of work, I showed up to the job site, all geared up for 12-hours of being a security dude, only to find no one there. I called my boss and it turned out the event I'll be "guarding" got bumped back a day, but they forgot to pass that along to me. So, since I unexpectedly got the night off, I'll see if I can whip up a quick article.

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2015, 03:06:43 PM »

Clearly they had a good look at the website and at themselves, asked themselves "what the hell is wrong with me!?" and then decided to leave Mich his access.

I just found out that starting tomorrow I'm going to be working 12-hour shifts every day for the next couple weeks. So I might not get a chance to write an article for the site for awhile.

Wow, good luck with that. Someone who used to take the same train home as me did that for 6 weeks but he looked like shit afterwards. I hope you get a few days off after that?
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?

Michigander1911

• Rad Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2015, 07:32:27 PM »

Heh, thanks for the offer. But I think Jessica and I are too big of control freaks to let someone else pilot our baby. For that same reason, I doubt we'll ever have guest comic pages (pages drawn by other comic artists), like many other webcomics sometimes have.

Yeah it would be tough to give up that control.  Though from some of the research I've done, you guy's may want to try guest blogging at an established site somewhere.  From what I understand it's one of the best ways to promote yourself and website. 

Well when it was blocked it had it listed under "games" so who knows.  I'm happy it's back I usually like to hang out on the forum especially if there is chatter, while I'm bored at work. 

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2015, 11:52:09 AM »

Yeah it would be tough to give up that control.  Though from some of the research I've done, you guy's may want to try guest blogging at an established site somewhere.  From what I understand it's one of the best ways to promote yourself and website. 

It'd have to be by an established blogger though if you want to do it for promotional reasons..

Well when it was blocked it had it listed under "games" so who knows.  I'm happy it's back I usually like to hang out on the forum especially if there is chatter, while I'm bored at work.

Sounds like the result of some automated scan. No human being would mark this as a games website. We did mention them a few times on the forum so maybe that inadvertently set off an alarm.
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?