Author Topic: Music Video - Mötley Crüe - Looks That Kill [1983]  (Read 21160 times)

Jessica Safron

• The Artist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Music Video - Mötley Crüe - Looks That Kill [1983]
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2014, 02:42:23 PM »
You should see the area they're located in, it's literally a park with lots of grass, trees and even a golf course. It's hard to get a more stereotypically English landscape.. :D

Heh, when I try to picture what I imagine to be a stereotypical English setting, I conjure foggy cobblestone streets winding through tightly packed ancient buildings. You know, Jack the Ripper type stuff.

With a horse and carriage rattling through it? That's Victorian London when people were breathing gaseous tar from all the heavy industry. Nah, I was thinking more along the lines of this  8) :

(img)

The avatar will, of course, have to be made soon too..

1980s America taught me all about 1880s England.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 02:46:47 PM by Jessica Safron »

Jessica Safron

• The Artist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2014, 02:50:00 PM »
This. I need this.

I'm thinking of writing a novelization of this music video. It's the only way to truly do this story justice.

I think Rijst already did it for him.

Okay so I'm getting into this convo a little late.  1st off I want to correct you on one point.  You can't talk about Devo being cool and then trash any metal band no matter how pussified they are.

Dude, sure he can. Nobody ever claimed that Devo was metal. ;)

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2014, 10:27:05 AM »
(a conversation)

1980s America taught me all about 1880s England.
[/quote]

That looks totally accurate. I was talking to Nessie in the pub the other day, he said he'd done things he wasn't proud of and this might be what he was referring to.
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?