Author Topic: Comic Updates Resume this Month!  (Read 5742 times)

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Comic Updates Resume this Month!
« on: July 09, 2018, 07:55:57 PM »
A friend of ours took some pictures and short videos of us at the Anime Midwest convention, so I'll post them in this thread as soon as he shares them with me.

EDIT: Here they are:

Here's a video clip of our simple table setup.

A clip of Jessica pumping iron.

And finally, a clip of me donning shades indoors (which I totally didn't wear so I could stealthily leer at scantily clad cosplay babes).

These were all taken on the last day of the convention, so by this point we were in zombie-mode from three nights in a row of minimal sleep.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 09:00:14 PM by Adam Dravian »

Red

• Neon Ninja
    • View Profile
Re: Comic Updates Resume this Month!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 09:11:09 PM »
Nice! What else did you see while you were there?

Looking forward to seeing the comic up and running....!

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 09:53:23 PM »
What else did you see while you were there?

Lots and lots of people dressed as characters we didn't recognize. We're rediculously out of the loop when it comes to anime, as our anime knowledge stops around the year 2000.

Some highlights of the convention:
  • Those who took the time to check out our booth often purchased all three comic issues, which is pretty rad considering it was an anime convention and (Ket aside) our comic isn't exactly anime.
  • We ran into our first SN8X fan "in the wild." A dude was passing our table, did a double-take, then came over and exclaimed, "I love Satan Ninja!" He said he discovered the comic on Reddit and has been checking it periodically ever since.
  • We and and a few others got to hang out with Albert Wesker's voice actor for an hour or so after one of his panels. Very cool and open guy.
  • There might have been more T&A on display than any other convention I've been to, which was nice.

Oh, and this isn't a highlight, but eventually Jessica talked me into not wearing my aviators, as people continuously thought I was cosplaying as that awful rapper Pitbull.

Red

• Neon Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 07:53:10 AM »
As for cosplay,how would Jessica look dressed as Sailor Moon!?

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2018, 05:57:22 PM »
As for cosplay,how would Jessica look dressed as Sailor Moon!?

Haha, why Sailor Moon?

Jessica's told me she watched a bit of Sailor Moon when she around her early teens, but at the time it didn't appeal to her nearly as much as Dragon Ball Z did. I don't think I've ever watched or read any Sailor Moon.

On a semi-related note, Sailor Moon is off the table for SN8X to reference, since both the manga and the anime debuted in the early '90s.

DanielClulp

• Ninja Initiate
    • View Profile
The Common Pitfalls With Webcomics.
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2024, 01:47:50 PM »
What are some lesser-known challenges and pitfalls that webcomic creators often face, and how can they overcome them to ensure the success and longevity of their webcomics?
umek.pro insulators for sale

Georgetes

• Ninja Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2024, 03:18:47 PM »
What are some lesser-known mistakes that webcomic creators often make, and how can they avoid falling into these pitfalls to ensure the success and longevity of their webcomics?
ограничители перенапряжения опн https://energy-21.ru/katalog/opn/category/opn-150-kv  опн 10 кв

Appoiff

• Ninja Initiate
    • View Profile
    • dapoxetine natural formula Stay informed on the best medications for treating anxiety and depression together. Get now.
<a href="https://participa.gencat.cat/profiles/hydroxychloroquine">plaquenil and lupus</a> Can I take my pills with fortified herbal teas.
can you buy priligy over the counter testosterone gel for women

JoshuaPic

• Ninja Initiate
    • View Profile
    • #gpt_call in_subservient to
Page Delays.
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2024, 11:36:49 AM »
It's frustrating when you're eagerly waiting for the next installment of your favorite comic, only to find out there's a delay. But let's remember that creating quality content takes time and effort. Let's be patient and show our support for the creators who work hard to bring us entertainment.

MyBlog

Sofilibiz

• Ninja Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2024, 10:26:18 AM »
It's time to address the elephant in the room - the common pitfalls that webcomic creators often fall into. From inconsistent updates to lackluster storytelling, these are the issues that can make or break a webcomic. Let's discuss how to avoid these pitfalls and create engaging and successful webcomics that keep readers coming back for more.

medpraktika.kr.ua