Author Topic: Jessica's '80s Aerobics Outfit Photos + Glitter Milk '80s Show  (Read 9415 times)

Jessica Safron

• The Artist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
Re: Jessica's '80s Aerobics Outfit Photos + Glitter Milk '80s Show
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 04:31:27 PM »
Well, what can I say? Very easy on the eyes, no wonder you won a prize with that.

I hope you gave it a wash in between events though..
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?

Michigander1911

• Rad Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 05:29:52 PM »
Haha that photo shoot looks like Women's fitness clashed with Fast Times at Ridgemont High.  That of course is not a bad thing at all.

Very cool, glad you got to find another cool 80's event.
Sonny Crockett: Man, it's so hot you could fry an egg on my face.  Det. Ricardo Tubbs: Hope I never get that hungry.

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 04:47:37 AM »

We actually even hand-washed it in the hotel sink on the evenings of convention days. Not that it needed it, as I've never once detected body odor on Jessica in the eight or so years we've been together. I think she's an android. That might explain how she's got such a bitchin' bod despite eating pizza every day and never working out.

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2015, 05:12:33 PM »

We actually even hand-washed it in the hotel sink on the evenings of convention days. Not that it needed it, as I've never once detected body odor on Jessica in the eight or so years we've been together. I think she's an android. That might explain how she's got such a bitchin' bod despite eating pizza every day and never working out.

Being an android's the ultimate secret to success in life I hear. The BO might come if she'd actually do fitness exercises all day at the con. Lycra just soaks up sweat you know..
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?

Jessica Safron

• The Artist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2015, 05:39:35 PM »
Yeah, avoiding sweaty activities helps. And the venues were sort of chilly. I had to lift those weights just to keep warm sometimes, but I also had to skip the "rave" and DDR.

Actually, right after the Glitter Milk thing, we went to a dance party at some co-op owned mansion. I wish we took pictures of that; I changed into an off-one-shoulder half-shirt and a skirt for that, but kept the rest of the costume on, minus the leotarad. I probably got sweatier there than I had been in years.

Well, what can I say? Very easy on the eyes, no wonder you won a prize with that.

Thanks! As for the prize, they said they'd email me about it, and that I'd have my choice of a print or something. Still haven't heard from them. Maybe they ended up being more impressed with Jareth after all and changed their minds.

Mumm-Rad

• Ninja Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2015, 02:44:03 PM »
Rad collection of photos Jessica! You should seriously think of modeling!