Author Topic: A little preview of what's to come.  (Read 7067 times)

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
A little preview of what's to come.
« on: October 10, 2015, 06:09:50 AM »

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
Re: A little preview of what's to come.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 03:45:40 PM »
This is simply amazing, I'm really looking forward to that. Are you just going to post these videos everywhere?

That last photo was not for the promo though was it? That was just you getting a lap dance from Jess?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 03:47:33 PM by Rijst »
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2015, 06:17:07 PM »
This is simply amazing, I'm really looking forward to that. Are you just going to post these videos everywhere?

On social media and Reddit and hope they get noticed. And they should get noticed, because they rule. Seriously, we're really happy with how they're turning out.

That last photo was not for the promo though was it? That was just you getting a lap dance from Jess?

Oh, that was actually from the behind the scenes documentary we're making, Satan Ninja Unmasked, which explores the day to day lives of your typical extremely nerdy yet attractive couple who dedicate their lives to creating a radical '80s-themed comic for a couple dozen people to read and enjoy.

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2015, 01:24:13 AM »
Oh, that was actually from the behind the scenes documentary we're making, Satan Ninja Unmasked, which explores the day to day lives of your typical extremely nerdy yet attractive couple who dedicate their lives to creating a radical '80s-themed comic for a couple dozen people to read and enjoy.

Typical? Not sure man, that wig is outrageous..  8)
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?