Author Topic: Issue 3 - Ninja Power! - Page 21 - Satan Undies  (Read 7581 times)

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Issue 3 - Ninja Power! - Page 21 - Satan Undies
« on: May 07, 2016, 11:54:58 PM »

Holy shit those are some sexy undies. I’ll make sure to let you all know as soon as we launch our SN8X sexy-wear clothing brand. I’m sure it’ll include mega-hot pentagram speedos for the dudes and sexy space leotards for the babes.

When Jessica first drew this page, the first panel was from a totally different perspective, showing Eddie and Alex sitting on the couch with our viewpoint being in front of them. The problem was that Jessica wasn’t sure what expressions to give them. They’re supposed to be tired from their long day of satan ninja experimentations, but also amused by the end of the movie they just watched. But if they’re sitting there looking sleepy yet happy they’d end up looking really stoned or something.

So Jessica decided to completely redraw the panel, changing the viewpoint to behind them. It delayed the page a bit, but hey, now you get to see some totally rad credits! (Well, at least in the hi-rez version.)

Mumm-Rad

• Ninja Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Issue 3 - Ninja Power! - Page 21 - Satan Undies
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 12:24:34 PM »
I really appreciate Jessica's thought process! The change in viewing perspective was worth the delay. Both creative and mysterious.

Michigander1911

• Rad Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2016, 12:37:14 PM »
Poor Alex, just one of the guys....

Sonny Crockett: Man, it's so hot you could fry an egg on my face.  Det. Ricardo Tubbs: Hope I never get that hungry.

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2016, 04:55:10 PM »
This is how you know the transformation was complete, his underwear got a make over as well..  8)
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?

Red

• Neon Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 10:11:54 PM »
How long will Eddie retain his ninja form?

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2016, 10:31:18 PM »
How long will Eddie retain his ninja form?

That actually gets addressed in the next page, which Jessica is finishing up right now.