Heather Hyser
Tina Masterson
Carmen Esteves
Ryan Broderick
Trent Sheedy
Valery "Viper" Viperelli
Ket
Darwick

Author Topic: Poll: Favorite Satan Ninja 198X Character  (Read 12751 times)

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Poll: Favorite Satan Ninja 198X Character
« on: July 27, 2016, 09:05:07 PM »
Webdude Ghoul just enabled poll-creating functionality to the forums, so I thought I'd test it out with this. I listed the characters in the same order they appear on the "About the Characters" page of the site.

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
Re: Poll: Favorite Satan Ninja 198X Character
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 10:50:56 AM »
Quite a difficult choice but it has to be Viper, he's only made a short appearance so far but I can see him being a total badass in this comic!
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 11:59:28 AM »
Quite a difficult choice but it has to be Viper, he's only made a short appearance so far but I can see him being a total badass in this comic!

I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Michigander1911

• Rad Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2016, 06:53:50 PM »
Well I choose Alex but it was a very hard choice. 

I think Alex is going to be a great force in the comic especially if and when Eddie needs someone to trust and lean on for support. 

I also really could have picked Eddie, Joe, and Viper. 
Sonny Crockett: Man, it's so hot you could fry an egg on my face.  Det. Ricardo Tubbs: Hope I never get that hungry.

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2016, 10:58:40 PM »

Glad to see someone's fond of Joe. He seems like the type of character that wouldn't get much love. I know he's Jessica's least favorite of Eddie's friend group. Maybe that why she rarely gives him lips.

Michigander1911

• Rad Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2016, 03:57:03 PM »

Glad to see someone's fond of Joe. He seems like the type of character that wouldn't get much love. I know he's Jessica's least favorite of Eddie's friend group. Maybe that why she rarely gives him lips.

I actually think Joe is a great character, I know he came off as a bit of an ass to Eddie but like every high school senior he's really trying to find his place and he's been innocent enough in doing so (thus far).  Plus who can hate a guy that wants to be the first to bang on the moon lol. 
Sonny Crockett: Man, it's so hot you could fry an egg on my face.  Det. Ricardo Tubbs: Hope I never get that hungry.

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2016, 02:28:29 AM »
I actually think Joe is a great character, I know he came off as a bit of an ass to Eddie but like every high school senior he's really trying to find his place and he's been innocent enough in doing so (thus far).  Plus who can hate a guy that wants to be the first to bang on the moon lol.

Yeah, he's pretty much the straight man of Eddie's friend group. And he's the most normal, which could make him seem boring. But, there are some plot-lines involving Joe that Jessica and I are really looking forward to.

So far every vote has been for a different character, so that's cool to see.

Michigander1911

• Rad Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2016, 05:15:39 PM »

Yeah, he's pretty much the straight man of Eddie's friend group. And he's the most normal, which could make him seem boring. But, there are some plot-lines involving Joe that Jessica and I are really looking forward to.

So far every vote has been for a different character, so that's cool to see.

Well I hope Joe don't become a dick.

It is cool that it's not just Eddie or someone.  Really shows your charachter delelopment is strong and Jess is killin it with the art.