Author Topic: Ninja's in 80's Music Video  (Read 5258 times)

Matty2310

• Ninja Initiate
    • View Profile
Ninja's in 80's Music Video
« on: August 04, 2016, 06:18:17 AM »
The song the video's for in question is the brilliant "Voyeur" from Kim Carnes (think "Bette Davis Eyes"). Directed by an Australian Dude (who also did the likes of "I'm Still Standing", "True" and "Total Eclipse Of The Heart"). Uploaded by an Australian YouTube channel from an Australian music TV show. Ninja's appear out of nowhere briefly but don't exactly do much besides swing nun chucks. Maybe they're looking for the Satanic Glove?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGuvHYiFRmI
Also, you should totally do 80's Music Video Reviews again. Unfortunately, yours truly was not here yet when you last did them.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 06:26:58 AM by Matty2310 »
I listen to 80's music for a living, how about you?

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Ninja's in 80's Music Video
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 08:34:27 AM »
The song the video's for in question is the brilliant "Voyeur" from Kim Carnes (think "Bette Davis Eyes"). Directed by an Australian Dude (who also did the likes of "I'm Still Standing", "True" and "Total Eclipse Of The Heart"). Uploaded by an Australian YouTube channel from an Australian music TV show. Ninja's appear out of nowhere briefly but don't exactly do much besides swing nun chucks. Maybe they're looking for the Satanic Glove?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGuvHYiFRmI

Holy shit, the bust-out ninja presence was awesome. Made me laugh out loud. So fuckin' rad.

Good find, Australian Dude! We have random shots of a busty corset babe, a random horse in an alley, cool stalker dude, and of course the completely out-of-nowhere nunchuck-wielding ninjas. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that it was directed by the same dude who did "Total Eclipse of the Heart," which is one of my favorite '80s videos for the what-the-fuck factor.

Also, you should totally do 80's Music Video Reviews again. Unfortunately, yours truly was not here yet when you last did them.

Just for you, I shall. We've actually been watching a lot of '80s music videos lately during our food breaks. There're definitely some gems I could write about.

Matty2310

• Ninja Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Ninja's in 80's Music Video
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 12:12:45 PM »
I love how the mystical horse and ninja's are there for no reason, just because why not.

Just for you, I shall. We've actually been watching a lot of '80s music videos lately during our food breaks. There're definitely some gems I could write about.
Awesome, now I feel special.
I listen to 80's music for a living, how about you?