Author Topic: Grim October  (Read 8730 times)

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Grim October
« on: October 28, 2016, 11:11:04 PM »

Mumm-Rad

• Ninja Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Grim October
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 03:23:41 PM »
I bought my copy of Grim October yesterday! Just started reading the story, and I am afraid I am already hooked by the first paragraph. It will be hard not to binge read! The illustrations are amazing too! Great job guys! 🏆

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 05:05:09 PM »
Oh man, that's super awesome to read, Mumm-rad! Thanks, and I hope you like the rest of the book. I'm pumped to see the first reviews pop up online.

Brianator

• Neon Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 10:55:25 PM »
Ahoy there matey!  Congratulations on finishin' yer book!  May it become a smashin' success!  Well anyways, I just bought the book and I look forward to reading it!
"My mind is aglow with whirling transient nodes of thought  careening through a cosmic vapour of invention."-Hedley Lamarr (Blazing Saddles)

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 12:55:06 AM »
Ahoy there matey!  Congratulations on finishin' yer book!  May it become a smashin' success!  Well anyways, I just bought the book and I look forward to reading it!

Thanks, Microwave Dude! That fills me with Halloween joy, turning me into some kind of bald pinata of spooky goodness. I took that analogy too far. Sorry.

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2016, 04:23:53 PM »
I bought it as well but didn't get very far yet as I had just started a new book (The History of Rome by Livy, which is completely different). It's a good read so far, but I think it deserves my full attention rather than just fifteen minutes every now and then..
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2016, 04:41:24 AM »
I bought it as well but didn't get very far yet as I had just started a new book (The History of Rome by Livy, which is completely different). It's a good read so far, but I think it deserves my full attention rather than just fifteen minutes every now and then..

Thanks a lot for getting it. I know it's very different in tone form Satan Ninja, so I don't expect all Satan Ninja fans will be into it, but it's awesome that you dudes are giving it a shot. <3