Author Topic: The Common Pitfalls With Webcomics  (Read 6922 times)

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
The Common Pitfalls With Webcomics
« on: December 05, 2016, 08:37:45 PM »

Brianator

• Neon Ninja
    • View Profile
Re: The Common Pitfalls With Webcomics
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 10:49:14 PM »
An annoying amount of boobs?  That's absurd!  If anything, there needs to be more boobs!  Also, you guys should totally have me as a guest comic-provided of course if you and Jessica like your comic to feature stick figures fighting each other.  Everybody loves stick figures, right?  Anyways, great job on avoiding most of those pitfalls!  I know that doing a web comic is hard work, but you and Jessica are doing phenomenal!   Also, I'm totally not serious about the guest comic thing.  I am actually capable of drawing more than just stick figures, but at the same time I'm not that good of an artist.  I drew a picture of Super Mario a while ago and it's okay, I guess.  You can tell that it's actually supposed to be Super Mario and everything, but still, it's not that impressive. 
"My mind is aglow with whirling transient nodes of thought  careening through a cosmic vapour of invention."-Hedley Lamarr (Blazing Saddles)

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 11:28:58 PM »
An annoying amount of boobs?  That's absurd!  If anything, there needs to be more boobs!

Funny that you say that. The night gown Rebecca Slater's wearing was inspired by a nightgown from a certain '80s movie, but in the movie it's very translucent. Jessica decided it'd be too weird for Mrs. Slater to be lounging around by herself in a see-through gown, so she made it opaque. Plus, the end of Issue 3 is already pretty packed with nudity.

Also, you guys should totally have me as a guest comic-provided of course if you and Jessica like your comic to feature stick figures fighting each other.  Everybody loves stick figures, right?  Anyways, great job on avoiding most of those pitfalls!  I know that doing a web comic is hard work, but you and Jessica are doing phenomenal!

Thanks, Microwave Dude! Even though we do this comic mostly for ourselves, it's always rad to know others appreciate our creation.

Also, I'm totally not serious about the guest comic thing.  I am actually capable of drawing more than just stick figures, but at the same time I'm not that good of an artist.  I drew a picture of Super Mario a while ago and it's okay, I guess.  You can tell that it's actually supposed to be Super Mario and everything, but still, it's not that impressive.

Art's hard. I used to draw a lot when I was a kid (almost exclusively stuff related to video games), and I remember my art teacher saying I had potential to be a great artist, but I never really advanced beyond my third grade skills. Did you ever see this post where I drew my own version of one of SN8X's comic panels?

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 02:53:03 PM »
Did you ever see this post where I drew my own version of one of SN8X's comic panels?

Oh I forgot about the hair in your drawing! Still hilarious.

It's probably best my drawing skills are virtually non-existent because I hardly ever finish anything..
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2016, 01:18:31 AM »
Perhaps one of these days I'll get the motivation to re-draw my whole comic in my awesome style. However, I don't know if the world is ready for such radness to be unleashed.

nowdateCaw

• Ninja Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Maidens
Super Сasual Dating - Verified Ladies
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2024, 09:07:53 AM »
Break free from traditional dating norms and embrace the best in casual connections.
Verified Ladies
Finest Сasual Dating

Georgetes

• Ninja Initiate
    • View Profile
The Common Pitfalls With Webcomics.
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2024, 09:45:24 AM »
As creators and fans of webcomics, it's important to acknowledge the common pitfalls that many creators fall into when starting or maintaining their webcomic. One of the biggest pitfalls is inconsistency in updating. It can be easy to get caught up in other projects or lose motivation, but consistency is key to building and maintaining an audience.
ограничители перенапряжения опн https://energy-21.ru/katalog/opn/category/opn-150-kv  опн 10 кв