Author Topic: Satan Ninja News & Dr. Von Crypt  (Read 10920 times)

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Satan Ninja News & Dr. Von Crypt
« on: August 28, 2014, 03:11:20 AM »

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
Re: Satan Ninja News & Dr. Von Crypt
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 04:34:45 AM »
You said in another post that you do everything at maximum intensity and I sniggered at that, but that photo with the hard copy is an amazing display of rad-ness. Love it!

You should sell signed copies of it at some point..
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 08:50:07 AM »
Thanks, dude! Always nice to have my radness acknowledged.

The initial print run we ordered is woefully small, because funds are tight and we didn't want to overestimate how well the comics will sell at the convention. So chances are we'll be selling out of this run.

But we'll order more, including some with the alternate Double Dragon parody cover. Once we have more, I'm sure we'll be selling some from our website, including signed copies that'll be worth a zillion fucking dollars someday.

Michigander1911

• Rad Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 02:34:24 PM »
Well I'm ready to get one whenever you guys put them on sale,  but I'm with Rijst they have to be autographed. 

I considered heading down to the convention to see you guys but quickly realized that I probably would only enjoy your booth.  I'll just have to plan a trip to GR soon.
Sonny Crockett: Man, it's so hot you could fry an egg on my face.  Det. Ricardo Tubbs: Hope I never get that hungry.

Michigander1911

• Rad Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2014, 03:12:17 PM »
I totally forgot about the Dr. Von Crypt stuff.  That is exciting news, I can't wait to see it. 
Sonny Crockett: Man, it's so hot you could fry an egg on my face.  Det. Ricardo Tubbs: Hope I never get that hungry.

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2014, 05:02:13 AM »
Once we have more, I'm sure we'll be selling some from our website, including signed copies that'll be worth a zillion fucking dollars someday.

This one will definitely be poster by then, hanging on every teenager's bedroom wall when the total 80's revival to the max finally happens..

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2014, 03:24:21 AM »
I considered heading down to the convention to see you guys but quickly realized that I probably would only enjoy your booth.  I'll just have to plan a trip to GR soon.

Probably a good call, Andy. I don't think that convention would be up your alley. Thanks for considering making the trek though.

I totally forgot about the Dr. Von Crypt stuff.  That is exciting news, I can't wait to see it. 

Yeah, we were starting to think it wasn't ever going to happen since the project was in limbo for so long. Nice to know that's not the case. It's going to be cheesy as hell. Just as a "horror host" show should be. Since I'll be hanging around set anyway, I'm sure I'll probably end up doing a few cameos.

This one will definitely be poster by then, hanging on every teenager's bedroom wall when the total 80's revival to the max finally happens..

I dig your hypothesis, Science Dude. The future's looking bright. So bright, in fact, that I gotta wear shades.

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2014, 03:53:51 AM »
I dig your hypothesis, Science Dude. The future's looking bright. So bright, in fact, that I gotta wear shades.

I need to change my name to Science Dude now don't I? With a picture of me in a shiny white lab coat and -naturally- shades. I'm in the second round for the job interview I had last week so if I get it that will definitely happen..

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2014, 04:33:49 AM »
That would be mega-rad. Good luck at your next interview, Science Dude.