Author Topic: Issue 2 - Party Like It's 198X - Page 13 - Space Boobs  (Read 24598 times)

Rape_expert

• Ninja Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Issue 2 - Party Like It's 198X - Page 13 - Space Boobs
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2014, 04:07:43 PM »
Bitches, leave.

Brianator

• Neon Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2016, 11:30:32 PM »
While I love the "Bitches Leave" line, my favourite one from Robocop has got to be  the "Repeat Offender" line.
"My mind is aglow with whirling transient nodes of thought  careening through a cosmic vapour of invention."-Hedley Lamarr (Blazing Saddles)

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2016, 02:55:45 AM »
While I love the "Bitches Leave" line, my favourite one from Robocop has got to be  the "Repeat Offender" line.

Hah, such a drunk guy voice. But I don't think anything in the movie can beat "Bitches, leave" for me. That line became something of a running gag between some of my friends and I, so I couldn't resist using it in the comic.

LibraDecent

• Ninja Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2023, 12:43:42 PM »
I thought about turning her big cheeks into tits too, with multiple nipples each. I guess you could still think of them like that. Her nip-nubs are just really flat or something.

No. Those aren't nipples, dammit.

I take it you're a fan of Total Recall then?

Thanks for posting that clip. Now I've got no reason to bother and best fat burner for men watching the Total Recall remake.

Speaking of Total Recall, we were thinking about including a three-titted alien babe as a reference to the original movie, until I realized that Total Recall came out in 1990 and was therefor off limits to our comic. But fortunately, we were able to fill that void by referencing a 4-titted alien gal from a more obscure '80s movie. Actually, each of the four "alien babes" on this page are a combination of two alien ladies from '80s fiction (mostly movies, but one of the inspirations came from a cartoon).

Agreed with you. The clip is so good and interesting.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2023, 06:45:06 AM by LibraDecent »