Author Topic: Issue 2 - Party Like It's 198X - Page 16 - Sam's Horrific Tale of Mr. Skull  (Read 9379 times)

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile

Mr. Skull is actually a character I came up with back in 2000. "Mr. Skull" was one of the first songs I  wrote for the horror rock band I sing in, The EverDead. The song was my tribute to slasher movie villains. Later, I wrote a slasher movie script called Samhain Eve in which Mr. Skull would have been the villain, but I never ended up filming it. I also wrote a script for a sketch comedy show called, "Mr. Skull's Horrific Chuckle Fest" in which Mr. Skull would have served as a Crypt Keeper-esque host, but that also never got past the script stage.

It's nice to see Mr. Skull finally brought to glorious (un)life by Jessica.

Here's a more recent recording of the Mr. Skull song, now renamed Samhain Eve (The Night of Mr. Skull).

And once again, Eddie's posters will have to be detailed later. Jessica ended up having to work a bunch of extra hours at her security job, so she didn't have time for it.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 11:56:34 PM by Ghoul »

Gregg Samsa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud.
Re: Sam's Horrific Tale of Mr. Skull
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 09:56:57 PM »
My new favorite  page.

Michigander1911

• Rad Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 10:59:05 PM »
Well that's  got a lot going on.  I mean there is a skeleton getting a blowy and using a very unlikely weapon at least for the undead to kill this slut as he pops his top. 

Great page guys
Sonny Crockett: Man, it's so hot you could fry an egg on my face.  Det. Ricardo Tubbs: Hope I never get that hungry.

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2014, 06:35:11 AM »
This is great, I have no idea what to make of Sam's story but I like where this is going..
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?

aett

• Neon Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2014, 06:57:09 PM »
Wow - this page really feels like something out of an '80s horror movie. I swear I had some kind of creepy soundtrack in the back of my mind while reading it, but the experience is so brief it's hard to place. The death was legitimately creepy, especially how he witnessed it from the neighboring building (in the dream).

Babe Alert: dream girl, we hardly knew ye...

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2014, 02:46:28 AM »
The death was legitimately creepy, especially how he witnessed it from the neighboring building (in the dream).

Nowhere does it say Sam was dreaming.  ;)