Author Topic: Movie: Teen Witch [1989]  (Read 10594 times)

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Movie: Teen Witch [1989]
« on: June 02, 2016, 08:51:17 PM »

Michigander1911

• Rad Ninja
    • View Profile
Re: Movie: Teen Witch [1989]
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 09:26:26 PM »
This sounds pretty awful but I'm sure I'd watch it on a cold day if I was sick or hung over.   

Just looking at some of Cindy's recent pics on google there is no way she is only 40 lol,  It does seem as though she has a decent career still though as a Grammy voter and what not.
Sonny Crockett: Man, it's so hot you could fry an egg on my face.  Det. Ricardo Tubbs: Hope I never get that hungry.

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 09:43:48 PM »
This sounds pretty awful but I'm sure I'd watch it on a cold day if I was sick or hung over.

Oh, it's totally watchable. Terrible, but very watchable.

Rae

• Neon Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2016, 10:10:21 PM »
Man, those rhymes, can't top that. Most strangely ridgedly choreographed rap-off of all time too.

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2016, 10:23:02 PM »
Man, those rhymes, can't top that. Most strangely ridgedly choreographed rap-off of all time too.

The part that gets me every time is the very end where the hat girl walks back to her bike, then turns around and says a final, "Top That." So fucking cringy. I love it.

Gregg Samsa

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud.
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2016, 08:23:24 AM »

The part that gets me every time is the very end where the hat girl walks back to her bike, then turns around and says a final, "Top That." So fucking cringy. I love it.

It's way worse just a moment earlier where the guy in the pink shirt/vest swings around and crosses his arms (looking more like he's about to caress himself instead of striking a remotely believable hip hop pose) and the guy in the aqua shirt is just a half second off on his choreography and is still looking at the other actor for his cue.

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2016, 07:44:55 AM »
It's the bare shoulder on hip dude that does it for me, was this ever a sexy look on men?
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2016, 10:09:01 PM »
It's the bare shoulder on hip dude that does it for me, was this ever a sexy look on men?

Silly Science Dude, it's not about being sexy, it's about being funky. I mean, did you see how funky he was?

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2016, 03:28:14 AM »

Silly Science Dude, it's not about being sexy, it's about being funky. I mean, did you see how funky he was?

Anyone who dances in the street with his mates just for the sake of it is funky in my book..
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?