Author Topic: Issue 4 - Rad As Hell - Page 10 - You Should, Like, Totally Come  (Read 6361 times)

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile

Oh, Eddie, so oblivious to Alex's sarcasm. And now we'll finally get to check out the place Eddie got fired from back in Issue 2.

Those of you that saw early preview versions of this and the previous page on Jessica’s Patreon, might notice that we’ve decided to cut out Alex showing Eddie a wounded bat that she’s nursing back to health. We decided that it seemed a little weird for Alex to be like, "Yeah, so I know you're a magical satan ninja who just killed a crazy wolf-demon from hell and all, but anyway, you should totally check out this bat that I'm nursing back to health. Isn't that neat?" The wounded bat also served as foreshadowing to a plot point that we've since decided to drop.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 06:18:31 PM by Adam Dravian »

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
Re: Issue 4 - Rad As Hell - Page 10 - You Should, Like, Totally Come
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 12:53:20 AM »
From zero to hero in one neat slice, what could go wrong..?
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?

Red

• Neon Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 12:33:28 PM »
Would only a select few know about the "new" Eddie!?

Nice to see Veronica finally dressed...!

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 07:56:27 AM »
Would only a select few know about the "new" Eddie!?

Oh no, everyone in River City High learned about it right after he killed the demon. The students were sent home and the school was shut down (that's why Corey was surprised to see Carmen home from school so early). By this point, pretty much everyone in River City knows due to the extensive news coverage. And since Demon Hammer also saw him despite being way out in California (a fact I probably should have made clear in a caption), we knew that satan ninja Eddie has at least made national news.

Nice to see Veronica finally dressed...!

Heh. Uh, yeah...