Author Topic: Issue 2 - Party Like It's 198X - Page 15 - Psycho Sam Busts In  (Read 25166 times)

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Issue 2 - Party Like It's 198X - Page 15 - Psycho Sam Busts In
« on: September 21, 2014, 02:54:02 AM »

It's nice to finally get Sam in the comic proper.

Jessica plans to give Eddie more detailed posters, but we didn't want to hold off any longer on posting the page. So for the time being, just pretend Eddie's really into abstract art.

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
Re: Issue 2 - Party Like It's 198X - Page 15 - Psycho Sam Busts In
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 05:15:46 AM »
I hardly even noticed the posters  the first time, they kind of blend into the background and move the focus to Eddy and Psycho Sam..
Quote from: "The Boy" (Bad-Ass Ninjas)
I read on the internet that ninjas are hungry, you want some food?

Rae

• Neon Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 11:37:46 AM »
I am so ready to have Psycho Sam's story blow up some balls.  :)

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2014, 12:18:37 PM »
I am so ready to have Psycho Sam's story blow up some balls.  :)

The resulting gore would definitely fit with the rest of the comic, although it would probably cut the story rather short..

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2014, 12:52:19 PM »
The resulting gore would definitely fit with the rest of the comic, although it would probably cut the story rather short..

Fuck... the horrible, horrible imagery...

Question for all: Is is obvious who the two dorks in the picture are?

aett

• Neon Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2014, 08:51:56 PM »

Don't worry, it's very obvious.

Looking forward to Sam's story! He reminds me a lot of an old friend of mine, except my friend would act fairly normal around me and never insulted me or anything - but when we were apart, he did a ton of crazy shit. He never bothered to tell me about most of it, too and I had to hear about it from other people or whatever. I think I kept part of him down-to-earth.

Babe Alert: the chick in that red poster is fuckin' smokin'.

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2014, 05:14:26 AM »

Clearly Eddie feels betrayed by Joe for going to that party rather than hang out with him and watch Creepy Space Party. Now he's resigned to staring at this old photo and sigh frequently. He was probably thinking of starting a grunge band when Sam barged in.

The first panel really nailed it.

You must be an expert in doing Rorschach tests..

Michigander1911

• Rad Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2014, 03:05:39 PM »
Well I was disappointed that it wasn't released on Saturday, but I can't complain because you guy's have been awesome at uploading on time. 

I really like this page,  finally we get some Psycho Sam action and he's over the top 80's culture. 

I'm in agreement the posters were a non-focal point but I know Jess will fix that and have some awesome Stryper look alike band, maybe even Revenge of the Ninja poster.
Sonny Crockett: Man, it's so hot you could fry an egg on my face.  Det. Ricardo Tubbs: Hope I never get that hungry.

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2014, 03:54:00 PM »
We've seen the posters before already, unless he spent his last wages on new posters..

Michigander1911

• Rad Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2014, 04:34:38 PM »
Well we've only seen a few posters in the closeup, This is the 1st time we see Eddies full bedroom if I'm not missing anything in the back pages. 

I really just meant that more of an 80's culture joke because Eddie I'm sure is not into the christian hair metal band Stryper.   Part of my dry sometimes awkward sarcasm
Sonny Crockett: Man, it's so hot you could fry an egg on my face.  Det. Ricardo Tubbs: Hope I never get that hungry.

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2014, 01:25:42 AM »

Once Jessica gets around to updating this page, your joke will be totally lost on all future forum viewers.

Clearly Eddie feels betrayed by Joe for going to that party rather than hang out with him and watch Creepy Space Party. Now he's resigned to staring at this old photo and sigh frequently. He was probably thinking of starting a grunge band when Sam barged in.

Hahaha!

Well I was disappointed that it wasn't released on Saturday, but I can't complain because you guy's have been awesome at uploading on time.

Hey, it was only a few hours late. Technically.

Well we've only seen a few posters in the closeup, This is the 1st time we see Eddies full bedroom if I'm not missing anything in the back pages.

Right, the posters on the wall above Eddie's pillow weren't shown before.

I really just meant that more of an 80's culture joke because Eddie I'm sure is not into the christian hair metal band Stryper.   Part of my dry sometimes awkward sarcasm

If (er, when) a Satan Ninja 198X movie is made, I should totally approach Stryper about writing a theme song.

aett

• Neon Ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2014, 02:33:49 AM »
Once Jessica gets around to updating this page, your joke will be totally lost on all future forum viewers.

"Oh no, people might find me weird," said the Pizza Wizard who gave weekly reviews of illustrated tits. :)

Speaking of which, namely last week's multibreasted alien babe, anyone see that news piece about the woman who wanted "less attention" from men - a way to show them she wasn't interested in dating - so she got plastic surgery to add a third boob? Oh, and she claims it has NOTHING to do with the fact that she wants to star in a reality show.

Here's the story. Notice that she is wearing a custom bikini top to reduce getting attention from men.

Rijst

• Ninja Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2014, 03:23:08 AM »

Ah see, I don't know the band and should really have looked them up. My bad, I'm normally quite perceptive of sarcasm.

"Oh no, people might find me weird," said the Pizza Wizard who gave weekly reviews of illustrated tits. :)

Yeah!

Speaking of which, namely last week's multibreasted alien babe, anyone see that news piece about the woman who wanted "less attention" from men - a way to show them she wasn't interested in dating - so she got plastic surgery to add a third boob? Oh, and she claims it has NOTHING to do with the fact that she wants to star in a reality show.

Here's the story. Notice that she is wearing a custom bikini top to reduce getting attention from men.

I didn't see that but I immediately shared it with everyone. I'm sure getting a show on MTV will help her get less attention. I mean, who watches MTV anymore..?

666threesixes666

• Ninja Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2014, 08:06:08 PM »
cell no. 2 LOL LOL LOL  ;D

Adam Dravian

• The Writer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2014, 09:21:40 PM »

Not to rain on the tri-titty parade, but the girl is full of shit.