Wait, don't flee! Statistics can totally be fun!
Seriously, Google Analytics is awesome. It’s pretty much the only way for us to have any kind of idea as to how “well” this website is doing (likes on our Facebook page are rad too, so you should totally like it if you haven’t yet—supporting us on Patreon is even better).
Looking over 2016 so far, here are some of the more interesting stats:
- Since January, we’ve had over 22,000 people check out the site.
- On average, our website gets between 100-200 sessions a day.
- About 94% of our visitors are dudes. No idea why we don’t have more female readers.
- Most of our readers hail from the US, no surprise there. Followed by Canada, the UK, Australia, and then a bunch of European countries. Africa seems to be the continent that we’re least popular with (but we've still had a few hundred visitors from there).
- Our most viewed page is Issue 3, Page 20: “Dude Shinobi in Ninja Exploder II” which brought us a whole bunch of traffic from reddit. Unfortunately, only a very tiny percentage of reddit traffic stayed around to check out the site beyond that one page.
- Our most popular blog post was “Jessica Safron Punk Girl Photoshoot.” Hmm... I'm going to guess it was the underboobs.
Using Google Analytics, we can also get a rough gauge of character popularity by seeing how many unique page views the various character profiles in the About The Characters page have gotten since the first of the year. Here they are listed from most popular to least:
- Psycho Sam
Looks like there’s a heavy preference toward the SN8X babes, with the Hyser sisters winning the popularity contest. Veronica would be so upset. Also, poor Corey.